Thursday, February 02, 2012

2nd February 2012

Silverton far west NSW near Broken Hill


Based on a wine cellar I saw in McLaren Vale

My latest rendition of a autumn misty morning with Mountain White Gum Tree focus

This is a smaller version of the one I did at the Kenilworth Art Workshop

Another re-vamp of one I did in Todd Whisson's class 18 months ago




2nd February 2012
How the heck am I expected to keep my weight down, Nancy arrived home from shopping today with two packets of fresh cinnamon flavoured hot cross buns. Actually I think it is sacrilege, here we are one month into the New Year and Nancy tells me the supermarkets are full of hot cross buns and Easter Eggs and Easter isn’t until April.

We have had a good week weather wise a few showers at night but nice sunny days, a little steamy at times but we are getting a good breeze across the Bay.

There’s been a hold up with the steel fabrication for our house, apparently the structural steel drawings weren’t detailed enough for the fabricators and had to be redrawn in 3D, not at our expense though (so I’m told). The builder is pretty certain it will be all go next week albeit the middle of the week, I can’t help being a cynic and betting it rains next week.

As you can see from the above pics I have kept myself busy during the wet weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment