Friday, January 14, 2011

14th Jan 2011

Woke to a beautiful sunny day in fact it turned out quite hot, we’ve just had a couple of days of rain but it’s all over now and two days was enough, I can’t imagine how people back home have been coping with the amount of rain they have had in recent times.
Nancy was sick all night something affected her but goodness knows what as she didn’t eat anything different from me, whatever it was it had her bringing up all night, I tried to sleep through it all but the noise of someone groaning and reaching is quite distracting. She has been a lot better today although very lethargic and resting most of the day while I tidied and washed the caravan and did a few chores good to see now I have finished she has brightened up considerably. All jokes aside whatever it was Nancy was hit with was nasty and I hope I have avoided it.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have been conscripted to take Nancy to a large farmers market in the nearby town of Willunga and this week end one of the largest art shows in South Australia opens here in Victor Harbor. – looking forward to that as it has good prize money and attracts all the well known artists.

Next week the famous 6 day professional bike race “Tour Down Under” starts in this region so we will follow some of that, with a bit of luck we will meet up with friends of ours from Brisbane who are heading down for the race if they can get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment